- 11 Days to New Year’s Day, Anno Societatis 51!
- The Barony is looking for bids for the Standard Bearers Event, normally held soon after Pennsic. The site for the event should be able to host heavy combat, rapier combat, archery, A&S actives, and, new this year, equestrian activities.
- The Barony is also looking for bids for Regular Event in 2017.
- NOWM pre-reg has opened.
- NOWM Event Stewards are looking for volunteers to fill several positions including: Marshals for the Youth Combat, Rapier Twilight Tourney, Armored Twilight Tourney, a Siege Engine Marshall, an Archery Marshall to coordinate the Archery field, an Artisan’s Row Coordinator, and a host for the Brewer’s Round table. Volunteer early, volunteer often.
Guilds are groups that meet to explore special interests. Upcoming Guild activities include:
- Armorer’s Guild will be meeting at Ealdred’ and Clariel’s home this Thursday, 7-10 pm . Please contact Calum at email@example.com for information or directions.
- Unofficial Fencing Practice usually meets Sundays at 4 pm. Please contact Cynwrig for details firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check the Cleftlands Equestrian Guild’s Facebook page to confirm they are holding practice this Sunday.
- The local Ministers of Arts and Sciences are hosting the Last Sunday Museum visit at the Cleveland Museum of Att this Sunday at noon. Please contact Crispin at MOAS@cleftlands.org for more information.
- Needleworkers will be meeting next Tuesday at Esther’s home in South Euclid. Directions will be posted to Cleftlist and the Cleftlands Facebook page closer to the meeting, or contact Madelaine at email@example.com
- East side archery practice meets next Tuesday starting at 5:30 at the home of Gwyneth and Muldonney, 411 Douglas Blvd, Richmond Heights, OH 44143. Donations will be used to replace archery butts, foam, and targets. Loaner equipment is available.
- Woodworkers Guild will be meeting on Tuesdays, starting next week, 7-10 pm at Meinhard’s home. Please contact Meinhard at Meinhard.firstname.lastname@example.org for directions or with questions. You can also check the Cleftlands Woodworkers Facebook page.
- Pietro has yet more types of blocks of metal to offer. Please contact him at email@example.com with questions.
- They’re looking for people to transport the Baronial Tent, used on the Main Battlefield, to Pennsic. They’re also looking for someone to coordinate Battlefield Hospitality at the Main Battlefield: water, pickles, and the like. If you would like to volunteer, or inquire more about either role, please contact the Barons.
- As the Barony has expanded its activities, it is time for Standard Bearer’s to also change. This year, they are expanding Standard Bearer’s to choose an Equestrian Champion.
- At baronial court, Baroness Zuriel was made a member of the Order of St Alfred for her cheerful service as List Mistress within the Barony.