- Still looking for a bid for Standard Bearer’s after Pennsic.
- Eastwatch is hosting the event Fletchings of Spring.
- Claricia is organizing the Artisan’s Row at NOWM.
- NOWM cleanup is May 21.
Guilds are the special interest groups of the SCA: people working together to focus on a particular activity. Everyone is welcome to attend these meetings.
- Woodworkers Guild meets this Thursday, 7-10 pm at Meinhard’s home. Please contact Meinhard at Meinhard.firstname.lastname@example.org for directions or with questions. You can also check the Cleftlands Woodworkers Facebook page.
- Armorer’s Guild will be meeting at Ealdred’ and Clariel’s home this Thursday, 7-10 pm . Please contact Calum at email@example.com for information or directions.
- Unofficial Fencing Practice meets this Sunday. Please contact Cynwrig for details firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check the Cleftlands Equestrian Guild’s Facebook page to see if they are holding practice this upcoming Sunday.
- Needleworkers will be meeting on the 24th at Madelaine’s home. Directions will be posted to Cleftlist and the Cleftlands Facebook page closer to the meeting, or contact Madelaine at email@example.com
- East side archery practice meets the 24th starting at 5:30 at the home of Gwyneth and Muldonney, 411 Douglas Blvd, Richmond Heights, OH 44143. Donations will be used to replace archery butts, foam, and targets. Loaner equipment is available.
- Two large fighting events coming up, Aethelmearc War Practice, which the Unbelted Team’s Captain will be attending, and Border Raid, which is an Unbelted Team practice.
- May 29th is the last Sunday, so there will be an SCA meetup at the Cleveland Museum of Art at noon.
Baron and Baroness
- We’re still looking for someone to transport the Baronial tent to and from Pennsic, as well as an organizer for Battlefield Hospitality.
- For the first time, a same-sex couple has been crowned in the SCA, as the heirs of Northshield. The pair are taking titles from an Asiatic culture which had two rulers, one for combat activities, and the other for religious and cultural activities.