Baron and Baroness, Crispin and Gianna
- Musters and tent raising at Pennsic are posted online at http://www.cleftlands.org/2019/pennsic-war-muster-schedule-2019/ and are listed below
- Have a safe and happy Pennsic.
- We are off for the next four weeks. Our first post-Pennsic meeting will be 21-Aug.
- Shahzada: Social Media
- Please keep an eye on the FB page will have scheduled posts about Cleftlands-related activities.
- Please share with me pictures of Cleftlanders out and about at Pennsic for our social media feed.
- Runa, A&S Minister
- Save your Pennsic class handouts, so we can share among ourselves at a meeting after Pennsic.
- Pennsic (28-Jul to 11-Aug):
- Tue, 30-Jul at 11:00 AM: Battlefield Tent Setup @ Battlefield (need 5-8 people)
- Sat, 3-Aug at 5:00 PM: Opening Ceremonies Muster & Procession @ Midrealm Royal (populace welcome, wear your best blue and white!)
- Sun, 4-Aug at 10:30 AM: Archery Muster (and mini-picnic, refreshments available!) @ Bork Camp
- Mon, 5-Aug at 10:30 am: Hospitality for the Armored Field Battle @ the Baronial tent on the Main Battlefield
- Mon, 5-Aug at 2:30 pm: Hospitality for the Rapier Field Battle @ the Baronial tent on the Main Battlefield
- Thu, 8-Aug at 10:30 am: Hospitality for the Rapier Pillage Battle @ the Baronial tent on the Main Battlefield
- Thu, 8-Aug at 2:00 pm: Hospitality for the Armored Bridge Battle @ the Baronial tent on the Main Battlefield.
- Fri, 9 -Aug at 9 AM: Armored & Rapier Combat Muster @ The Camp of the Three Bears (battle starts at 10:00, don’t be late!)
- Fri, 9-Aug at 10 am: Hospitality for the Armored & Rapier Battle @ the Baronial tent on the Main Battlefield (or meet up at the Muster)
- Fri, 9-Aug at 11:00 AM: Armored & Rapier Battle Unit Picture (between before or between battles)
- Fri, 9-Aug at 1:00 PM: Battlefield Tent Tear Down (after Combined Armored & Rapier battles)
- Bardic Madness, 2-Nov, will be in Rocky River.
- Standard Bearer’s: accepting bids
- Regular Event: accepting bids
- The show, Forbidden Pennsic is being revived this year. Many local contributors PA tent, Friday, Warweek, 8 pm.
- Alienor is looking for someone who can do industrial sewing part-time while she is recovering from surgery. If you are interested or know of someone, please contact her as Susan Blair on Facebook.
Guilds and Guild Adjacent Activities
Guilds are the special interest groups of the SCA: people working together to focus on a particular activity. Everyone is welcome to attend these meetings. Please use the new online A&S Activities Tracker on the Midrealm Services Portal to note what you’ve been up to.
- Armorer’s Guild will meet next on 22-Aug at Ealdred and Clairiel’s home. Please contact Calum at firstname.lastname@example.org for information or directions.
- Lubeck hosts his Anti-Social (Brewing) club most Thursdays. If you’re interested, please contact him as Steve Kerg on Facebook to confirm the meeting.
- Archery Guild meets, depending on weather, on Mondays 5:30 pm, at Gwyneth’s home. This week w’ll be doing a Pennsic review. Please check the Baronial Facebook page for details or contact Gwyneth.
- Leatherworks Guild meets Tuesdays at Oliver’s at 7 pm. Please contact Oliver at email@example.com or on Oliver Stillman on Facebook for directions and information.
- Needleworkers Guild normally meets 2 and 4th Tuesdays. Directions will be posted online, or contact Madelaine at firstname.lastname@example.org for detail for details and directions.
- Scribes Guild meets first Mondays at 7 pm at Brackenburye Cottage. Please contact Melisent at Grace@case.edu with any questions.
- Cook’s Guild meets first Wednesdays at meeting. Contact Angharad at BaronessAngharad@gmail.com if you have questions.