Baron and Baroness, Crispin and Gianna
- Next week (17-Jul) is the last pre-Pennsic Cleftlands meeting. We resume our meetings on 21-Aug.
- Musters and tent raising at Pennsic are posted online at http://www.cleftlands.org/2019/pennsic-war-muster-schedule-2019/ and is listed below
- Carl is stepping up as the new Demo Coordinator
- Thorin is stepping down as Knight’s Marshal. If you are interested in taking the role, please contact him or Cadfan with questions. You can apply online on the Cleftlands website.
- Demo Coordinator, Master Dietrich for Carl
- Rivenvale has a demo at Youngstown State University this weekend. They need fighters. Check the Rivenvale group site for rinformation.
- 10-6 on Sunday, and 11-5 on Sunday. Baklava bribes are being offered.
- Rapier Unit Commander, Velvet:
- The cannon, Clariel II, is coming to Pennsic this year to participate in the La Rochelle battle, in the morning of middle Saturday. If you want to help make ammo, come next week at meeting to help out.
- Archery Marshal, Cadfan
- Next week, weather permitting, there will be archery at meeting.
- Pennsic (28-Jul to 11-Aug):
- Tue, 30-Jul at 11:00 AM: Battlefield Tent Setup @ Battlefield (need 5-8 people)
- Sat, 3-Aug at 5:00 PM: Opening Ceremonies Muster & Procession @ Midrealm Royal (populace welcome, wear your best blue and white!)
- Sun, 4-Aug at 10:30 AM: Archery Muster (and mini-picnic, refreshments available!) @ Bork
- Mon, 5-Aug at 10:30 am: Hospitality for the Armored Field Battle @ the Baronial tent on the Main Battlefield
- Mon, 5-Aug at 2:30 pm: Hospitality for the Rapier Field Battle @ the Baronial tent on the Main Battlefield
- Thu, 8-Aug at 10:30 am: Hospitality for the Rapier Pillage Battle @ the Baronial tent on the Main Battlefield
- Thu, 8-Aug at 2:00 pm: Hospitality for the Armored Bridge Battle @ the Baronial tent on the Main Battlefield.
- Fri, 9 -Aug at 9 AM: Armored & Rapier Combat Muster @ Three Bears (battle starts at 10:00, don’t be late!)
- Fri, 9-Aug at 10 am: Hospitality for the Armored & Rapier Battle @ the Baronial tent on the Main Battlefield (or meet up at the Muster)
- Fri, 9-Aug at 11:00 AM: Armored & Rapier Battle Unit Picture (between battles)
- Fri, 9-Aug at 1:00 PM: Battlefield Tent Tear Down (after Combined Armored & Rapier battles)
- Bardic Madness, 2-Nov, will be in Rocky River.
- Standard Bearer’s: accepting bids
- Regular Event: accepting bids.
Guilds and Guild Adjacent Activities
Guilds are the special interest groups of the SCA: people working together to focus on a particular activity. Everyone is welcome to attend these meetings. Please use the new online A&S Activities Tracker on the Midrealm Services Portal to note what you’ve been up to.
- Armorer’s Guild will meet next on 18-July at Ealdred and Clairiel’s home. Please contact Calum at firstname.lastname@example.org for information or directions.
- Lubeck hosts his Anti-Social (Brewing) club this Thursday as usual. They are currently working on beer and taxidermy. If you’re interested, please contact him as Steve Kerg on Facebook to confirm the meeting.
- Archery Guild meets, depending on weather, on Mondays 5:30 pm, at Gwyneth’s home. Please check the Baronial Facebook page for details or contact Gwyneth.
- Leatherworks Guild meets Tuesdays at Oliver’s at 7 pm. Please contact Oliver at email@example.com or on Oliver Stillman on Facebook for directions and information.
- Needleworkers Guild meets next after Pennsic. Directions will be posted online, or contact Madelaine at firstname.lastname@example.org for detail for details and directions.
- Scribes Guild meets first Mondays at 7 pm at Brackenburye Cottage. Please contact Melisent at Grace@case.edu with any questions.
- Cook’s Guild meets first Wednesdays at meeting. Contact Angharad at BaronessAngharad@gmail.com if you have questions.