- The Barony is still looking to fill two positions: Minister of Youth and Gold Key. If you’re interested in either, please apply online.
- Brendoken is holding a ‘Not Driving 16 Hours to Gulf Wars’ fighter practice at the Gwyntarian meeting site this Saturday from 12-5 pm. There will be a A&S corner, and if the weather is good, there may be archery outdoors. Please check the Gwyntarian website for directions at http://gwyntarian.midrealm.org/direct.html.
- Eastwatches Masque de la Fou is the first weekend in April. They are taking reservations at Cleftlands meetings.
- Dressed to Kill will be the following weekend, 9-Apr. Lady AErindis is coordinating the museum tour on Sunday. The Cleveland Museum of Art will be bringing period armor to view and even touch. The event staff will have a site walk through this Sunday at 1 pm: please check with Milesent for details.
- NOWM is coming up soon – please volunteer.
- Marshals: The Martial Database is up and running. Please check your entry then notify your baronial marshal if updates or corrections are needed.
- Armorer’s is not meeting this Thursday.
- Woodworkers Guild is. Please contact Meinhard at Meinhard.email@example.com for questions about future activities, or check the Cleftlands Woodworkers Facebook page.
- Unofficial Fencing Practice meets this upcoming Sunday. Please contact Cynwrig for details firstname.lastname@example.org.
Weekend A&S is meeting at Katerin’s this Sunday, with a focus on making duct-tape bodice patterns. Please contact her for details at email@example.com.
Heavy Weapons Guild: Please consider attending the upcoming unbelt practices at Tournament of the Unicorn, the first weekend of April, and Martial RUM the following weekend.
- Upcoming events include the Academy of St. Clare in Assist in Aethelmarc (Pennsylvania): an event entirely focused on the art of embroidery.
- The Barons are still hosting an A&S challenge for the Dessert Revel in March: Try something new and share it.
- Syr Ephraim has discovered that the music used for the Cleftlands Battle Song is currently under copyright and is therefore setting a challenge to the Barony to come up with new music for the song: either personally composed or from some other tune that is out of copyright. Please provide him any music you create or find: a choice will be made at by the May Dessert Revel.