- July 6 meeting will be the Cleftlands SCA Yard Sale. Bring your items to sell or share.
- Mapleside Demo is Sept 17-18, with set-up on Friday.
Guilds are the special interest groups of the SCA: people working together to focus on a particular activity. Everyone is welcome to attend these meetings.
- Woodworkers Guild meets this Thursday, 7-10 pm at Meinhard’s home, but probably not next week. Please contact Meinhard at Meinhard.email@example.com for directions or with questions. You can also check the Cleftlands Woodworkers Facebook page.
- Armorer’s Guild will be meeting at Ealdred’ and Clariel’s home this Thursday, 7-10 pm . Please contact Calum at firstname.lastname@example.org for information or directions.
- Unofficial Fencing Practice meets this Sunday. Please contact Cynwrig for details email@example.com.
- Cleftlands Equestrian Guild has no scheduled practices at this time. Please check the Facebook page to see what else is going on.
- Needleworkers will be meeting next on June 24. Directions will be posted to Cleftlist and the Cleftlands Facebook page closer to the meeting, or contact Madelaine at firstname.lastname@example.org
- East side archery practice meets next Tuesday starting at 5:30 at the home of Gwyneth and Muldonney. Check the Facebook page for details. Donations will be used to replace archery butts, foam, and targets. Loaner equipment is available.
- Cleftlands Cooks will meet on Sunday 6/26 at 1 pm at the strawberry Lane Picnic Shelter in the North Chagrin MetroPark Reservation to cook with fire. Anything from barbecuing, to using a ceramic skillet over coals, to making steam or dutch oven bread. Bring your ideas or your questions.
- If any combatant would like a new baronial tabard to fight in at Pennsic this year, please notify Madelaine or Constanza by end of meeting next week (6/22) to allow time to have them made.
- June Dessert Revel will be the next Cleftlands Rapier Tourney to occur outside, if possible.
- We’re still looking for someone to transport the Cleftlands Baronial Tent to Pennsic to shade the heavy combatants on the field.
- At Standard Bearers, the A&S theme will be “Of the Cleftlands” – please be prepared to explain how your entry is about the Cleftlands or a member of the Cleftlands.