- Last meeting of 2016. Next meeting is 4-Jan.
- Every paid member living in Cuyahoga County should have received their polls: plain envelopes with a return address of Michael dePriest. You need to have them in the mail before 7-Jan.
- Crispin is stepping down as A&S minister. Please apply online.
- Regular Event is only a few weeks away. Most information is on the website already, though some updates are still to come.
- Madelaine is taking reservations for the event, feast, and the list field box lunches. She’ll have a deputy at meeting if she cannot attend.
- Exchequer: If you’d like to make an annual site tithe for the new year, Bob can give a receipt that can be used towards your taxes.
- A&S Minister: If you are interested in becoming our new A&S Minister, please apply online.
Guilds are the special interest groups of the SCA: people working together to focus on a particular activity. Everyone is welcome to attend these meetings.
- Woodworkers Guild may meet the next two Thursdays, 7-10 pm at Meinhard’s home. Please contact Meinhard at Meinhard.firstname.lastname@example.org for directions or with questions. You can also check the Cleftlands Woodworkers Facebook page.
- Armorer’s Guild will be next meet on 5-Jan at at Ealdred’ and Clariel’s home this Thursday, 7-10 pm . Please contact Calum at email@example.com for information or directions.
- Unofficial Fencing Practice next meets 8-Jan. Please contact Cynwrig for details firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Needleworkers will have a planning meeting at our first Baronial meeting (4-Jan). If you have questions, contact Madelaine at email@example.com
- Cook’s guild is also meeting on 4-Jan at Baronial Meeting to plan activities in support of the January event feast.
- Alda has announced a 2017 Challenge: 100 days of A&S. She has jars and notes so you can note down every day you do something A&S related to track your work in 2017. Please contact her if you’re interested in participating.
- Don and Amy of Misc Etc and Eastwatch have lost their home to a fire. Tarmach may organize a GoFundMe to help them get back on their feet. He’ll announce on Cleftlist the plans.
- Jan 11th, all armored combatants are challenge to bring out their mail for the practice.
- Please write award recommendations to be presented at the January event.
- Please get your polls in. Even with only one candidate pair, their Majesties need to see our Barony’s level of interest and concern.